Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yay, I'm going with my son's class to the New York Botanical Garden for their Holiday Train Show


As a stay- at- home dad and a member of the NYC Dads Group, nycdadsgroup.com, I was able to meet up with other dads once a week to go to the Central Park Zoo, The Museum of Natural History, parks and other NY attractions with my son.  One of those such trips that I wasn't able to make was the New York Botanical Garden for their Holiday Train Show.

This year my son started Kindergarten Harlem Hebrew Language Charter School and low-and-behold his first field trip was to the New York Botanical Garden for their Holiday Train Show.

Being that Hebrew Harlem  is a charter school and doesn't charge tuition, my wife and I thought it we on #Giving Tuesday should give back on #Giving Tuesday so we attended the school's Giving Tuesday  event and made a donation.  Not only that  we volunteered to accompany his school on the trip to New York Botanical Garden for their Holiday Train Show.  I think I'm looking forward to going to the New York Botanical Garden for their Holiday Train Show more than my son is.  Why don't we all get involved in our children's lives by helping lend a hand on class trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment